Why Should UV Printer Be Equipped with Many Nozzles
Customers who have bought UV printers should encounter this problem. How many nozzles do UV printers need? Many people may ask why a machine should be equipped with multiple nozzles? Next, let me to explain to everybody!
The number of UV printer nozzles is mainly determined by the following four factors: color requirements, manufacturer's technical level, process requirements and nozzles' characteristics.
1. Color requirements
Generally according to the requirements of printing, in addition to the standard four-color printing, there are six colors, eight colors, nine colors and the higher ten one color printing. Because in the face of so many color choices, a nozzle cannot meet all needs, so it is set as a different corresponding nozzle.
2. Technical level of the manufacturer
This has a great influence. Some manufacturers can make six color equipment, some can make eight color equipment, and some can make nine color equipment. When choosing UV printer, we must know the situation in advance to avoid buying four-color UV printer in the early stage, and there is no way to upgrade in the later stage.
3. Process requirements
This is based on whether the printing pattern needs relief, gloss effect and other requirements. If relief needs to be printed, the operator will use a nozzle to print white ink. If gloss needs to be printed, an additional nozzle is needed. If you need a faster printing mode, such as double four-color, double six-color, you need to add an additional nozzle to mix the colors.
4. Characteristics of nozzle
For machines, different nozzles have different properties. Some nozzles can produce eight colors at a time, and some can only produce one. According to the standard requirements of 4 colors, one UV printer for Epson nozzle is enough, four for Seiko gs508 nozzle and two for Ricoh 5 nozzle.
All of the above four factors directly affect the number of UV printer nozzles. Of course, in the specific selection, the equipment must meet its own capital budget, material printing speed, printing quality requirements, as well as the corresponding cost of consumables, after-sales maintenance costs and other factors. The reputation of UV printer enterprises is also very important. It is easier to choose the right UV printer by understanding and comparing.
- April 18, 2019For the quality judgment standard of UV phone case printers, many aspects have been summarized in the industry, such as the printing accuracy of the UV phone case printer and the printing stability. O...view
- September 18, 2018It is a normal problem ,especially under the overload working , so the user don’t have to worry about it, here is the reason of this kind of problems: Firstly, you need to know the principles of inkj...view
- April 18, 2019Glass printing is a popular way of printing now, so what are the benefits of flatbed printing on glass?1. Simple and easy. Using a flatbed printer to put digital uv printing on glass, the operator is ...view
- September 18, 2018The biggest headache for UV printing starters is the problem of selection. So what exactly make UV printing so different from screen printing? In comparison with the traditional screen printing, which...view
- September 18, 2018The UV ink don't contain the VOC which is harmful for human, but the un-cured UV ink is still not allowed to contact with the body directly. A long term of direct contact with UV ink may stimulate the...view
- September 18, 2018The reason UV printers can't print material like mirrors is because of the print head. As we all know, the biggest specification of UV ink is that it is cured by light, and when we expose it by UV lam...view