What's the Difference Between a UV Printer and a Jet Printer?
In the printing industry, there are many types of printing equipment. Today, we want to share with you two kinds of printing equipment - UV printer and jet printer. Both are printer series products, so what's the difference between them?
1.The range of materials printed by them is different.
UV printer, also known as universal printer, means that it can basically print all plane materials, it can also print relief effect. The printer often prints some soft materials.
2. The curing methods of the two are different.
The UV printer uses UV light curing technology, that is, it can be dry as it finish printing, while the spray printer uses natural drying.
3. They use different ink.
UV printers use UV ink; spray printers use solvent ink.
4. The visual effects of the two prints are different.
The UV printer prints out pictures with strong texture, brilliant color, high image accuracy, scratch resistance and stable color fastness. Spray printer can not achieve such printing effect.
- August 7, 2019UV printer is the latest technology product in recent years. It is the mainstream printing equipment upgraded and innovated on the basis of the original ink painting machine with weak solvent. UV prin...view
- March 25, 2019What is a glass digital printing machine and what is the cost of it? For these two issues, Kingsway has a professional answer and an analysis of actual costs. Users who are convenient to purchase will...view
- April 18, 2019Nowadays market of mobile back cover is very popular, today Kunshan Zhongrui Sibo will introduce the advantages of the mobile cover photo printing machine.First of all, the mobile back cover photo pri...view
- August 7, 2019UV printer is becoming more and more popular in the printing market, but it is a new model after all. Many people are not familiar with the universal printer. Recently, many customers consulted about ...view
- March 25, 2019First, ensure that the surface of the wood material to be printed is kept flat and clean before printing on the uv flatbed printer for wood. Since the working environment is impossible without any dus...view
- August 7, 2019Summer is the hottest season of the year, so how to maintain the UV printer in summer? The details are as follows:1. Inspect nozzlesBecause the temperature is too high in summer and the ink is easy to...view