What Materials Can't Be Printed by UV Printer?
Plate making is not needed in UV printer. After typing, it can dry up immediately. It can print not only the usual effects, but also the 3D and relief effects. The printing materials are: as small as packing boxes, cosmetics boxes, U-discs, as small as glass, ceramic tiles, wood boards, metals and so on. So it is also called universal printer.
However, it is this element that makes some friends who have just touched it believe it's omnipotent, and can print everything potentially. The universal printer is exaggerated by us. The universal printer here is for printing materials. Compared with the traditional printing equipment, it is suitable for printing materials with richer variety and quantity, faster printing speed and higher precision, simpler operation process, labor and lower cost. So which materials can't be printed by UV printer in the end?
To sum up, what materials can't be printed by UV printer? It is expected to be careful in future operation to prevent damage to the printer.
1. Flatbed UV printing machine can't print if the radian of arc material is too large.
In the work, assuming that the difference between the height of the printed items is more than 1 cm, the universal UV printer can not complete the printing of the full format. The main factor is that the ink spray interval is too large, which easily constitutes the phenomenon of unclear image and scattered ink.
2. Flatbed UV printing machine can't print material with strong surface reflectivity
When the flatbed UV printing machine is printing, after the ink is sprayed, the ink is monotonously illuminated by UV lamp, that is to say, it can be dried as soon as it is finished. Assuming that the reflectivity of the material surface is very strong, when the UV lamp shines on the material surface, light reflection will occur. Ultraviolet rays reflect on the sprinkler head, which makes the ink monotonous before it sprays on the surface of the object. The surface of the object can not be imaged, and the ink that has not been sprayed in the head condenses, forming a blockage of the nozzle, and then the nozzle is discarded.
3. Flatbed UV printing machine can not print it when post-printing technology involves ultra-high temperature, ultra-low temperature, strong acid and strong alkali.
Flatbed UV printing machine ink has high temperature resistance between 150 and 270 degrees. If it exceeds this temperature, the ink will not be able to adhere to the surface of the object, which will cause the image to fall and deform. In addition, strong acid and alkali will also reduce the adhesion of ink, and then fall from the surface of the article.
- August 7, 2019One of the reasons for the large deviation of the actual pattern color of the UV printer is the accuracy of the device itself. Although the choice of two different types of nozzles on the printing acc...view
- March 25, 2019Glass flatbed printers, as the name implies, are devices for printing glass, but do you know that glass flatbed printers can not only print glass, but also other flat materials such as metal, ceramic ...view
- August 7, 2019Flatbed UV printing machines are prone to cause ink misting because of improper operation. ink Misting will damage the beauty of our products and reduce the quality of products. So why does the phenom...view
- March 25, 2019What is a glass digital printing machine and what is the cost of it? For these two issues, Kingsway has a professional answer and an analysis of actual costs. Users who are convenient to purchase will...view
- December 20, 2018The "UV Cured Printing Inks Market Report" gives an unmistakable comprehension of the present market circumstance which incorporates of collectible and anticipated forthcoming business sector estimate...view
- August 7, 2019The UV printer on the market is known as the omnipotent printer. In fact, at present, compared with traditional printing equipment, it is more suitable for various printing materials, more abundant qu...view