What Are the Market Advantages of UV Printer
Nowadays, the demand of the market is more and more individualized. Small batch, high precision, green environmental protection and high efficiency have become fashion needs. One generation of UV printers meet this demand. Once they enter the market, they attract wide attention from all walks of life. What are the market advantages of flatbed UV printing machine?
1. UV Printer Meets Individual Requirements
It meets people's individualized needs to the greatest extent. For designers, it can give full play to their creative ability, design samples can be modified arbitrarily on the computer, and the effect on the computer is the effect after the finished product, which can be directly produced after the customer is satisfied.
2. The color of UV printer is unlimited
There is no need to make screen, which saves a lot of time; pattern design and change can be done on the computer screen, color matching can be done by mouse; there is no cost of making screen; time and printing materials are reduced; labor expenditure is reduced.
3.The reaction speed of UV printer is fast and the working period is shortened.
In the past, it took several days or even tens of days for a product to be designed, proofed by a large printer to be delivered, but the finished product can be obtained in 2-5 minutes with the application of UV printing technology, and the production batch is unrestricted, thus realizing the production process of small batch, multi-variety and high efficiency. The process flow is short, and the finished product is printed after printing. It does not need post-processing such as steaming and washing. It is flexible and can be printed in a relatively short time after customers select the scheme.
4.Environmental protection and pollution reduction of UV printers
It does not use water and produce sewage. Flatbed UV printing machine is controlled by computer. It sprays ink on demand. It neither wastes nor pollutes wastewater. It also produces no noise in the process of printing. It realizes the pollution-free green production process.
5. UV printer is rich in color and vivid in image.
It is very difficult to print more than 10 sets of colours in traditional screen printing. UV flat printing has rich colours. It is easy to print full-color patterns and gradient colours. It can achieve the effect of colour photographs. It has greatly expanded the design space of products and upgraded the product grade. UV printing pattern is fine, rich and clear, artistic, three-dimensional, and can print photographic and painting style patterns.
6. UV printer can print relief with strong stereo and comfortable handle.
White ink can be used to print images with relief effect, so that the pattern of color printing is lifelike. It also gives designers more room to play. More importantly, the printing process is not troublesome at all. Like home printers, one-time shaping, i.e. dry-as-you-go, is incomparable with ordinary production technology. It can be seen that the future development space of UV printers is infinite.
- April 18, 2019Uv printers can meet the high-quality and high-demand printing needs of metal, glass, leather, ceramics, wood, fabric, PVC, acrylic, advertising materials and many other industries. When printing a pa...view
- April 18, 2019Efficient binding equipment enables enterprise of mobile cover photo printing machine to offer a more comprehensive service, faster process time and cost, with faster delivery times and lower costs fr...view
- March 25, 2019Uv flatbed printers for wood can help you open up new markets. With the rapid development of society and the development of new things, if there is a digital printing machine that can print on any mat...view
- August 7, 2019The UV printer on the market is known as the omnipotent printer. In fact, at present, compared with traditional printing equipment, it is more suitable for various printing materials, more abundant qu...view
- August 7, 2019UV printer surface post-treatment process function:It is a post-processing process for the surface of printing materials such as film, special ink, varnish, foil, etc. The process can increase gloss o...view
- August 7, 2019In the printing industry, there are many types of printing equipment. Today, we want to share with you two kinds of printing equipment - UV printer and jet printer. Both are printer series products, s...view