What are the Causes of Drip and Leak?
It is a normal problem, especially under the overload working, so the user doesn’t have to worry about it, here is the reason for this kind of problems:
Firstly, you need to know the principles of inkjet.
The UV printer uses piezoelectric type print head, which depends on the negative pressure to jet the ink to the surface of the materials, so causes of dripping and leaking are predictable.
Cause A: The negative pressure is too high, so does the inner pressure.
Solution: Check the negative pressure meter, or lower it.
Secondly, it is possible that the sub tank is broken or got the leak because the ink is taken out from the main tank to the sub-tank and then to the print heads.
Cause B: The sub-tank is leaking or broken.
Solution: Replace the sub-tank.
- September 18, 2018The reason UV printers can't print material like mirrors is because of the print head. As we all know, the biggest specification of UV ink is that it is cured by light, and when we expose it by UV lam...view
- September 18, 2018After using UV printer with Ricoh print heads, there will be a common problem, the printed products present a phenomenon of drawing, that is faults which look like wavy silk pattern. So why does this ...view
- September 18, 2018Normally, the image produced by UV printer can sustain for 2-5 years in outdoor situation, the time is relevant with the environment. Say if there is always sunlight, rainy, windy, etc., possibly the ...view
- September 18, 2018The UV ink don't contain the VOC which is harmful for human, but the un-cured UV ink is still not allowed to contact with the body directly. A long term of direct contact with UV ink may stimulate the...view
- September 18, 2018The price is decided by the size of the machine and the configuration of print heads. Normal price of UV printer varies from tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands US dollars. But the price are no...view
- September 18, 20181. The ideal conditions is dust-free working environment, operate the machine in a place as clean as possible. This can prevent the dust and other foreign materials fall on the axle, raster or vital c...view