These Problems Should Be Paid Attention to when UV Printer is Printing
The UV printer on the market is known as the omnipotent printer. In fact, at present, compared with traditional printing equipment, it is more suitable for various printing materials, more abundant quantity, it has faster printing speed, higher accuracy, simpler operation steps, and its labor and cost are simpler and more economical. Not all items can be printed, but also limited.
Which materials of UV printer can't be printed? Now we see a lot of materials on the market, such as glass tile background wall, glass door, mobile phone shell and so on. UV printer has powerful function, wide material application range, clear and realistic printing effect, and is gradually accepted by various industries. So what material can UV printer print? Here is a brief introduction.
First of all, UV printers can't print arc materials if the arc is too big. In the work, if the difference between the height of the printed items is more than 1 cm, the UV printer can not print the full format. The reason is that the distance between ink sprays is too large, which easily causes the phenomenon of unclear pattern and scattered ink.
Secondly, UV printers can not print materials with strong surface reflectivity. When UV printer is printing, after spraying ink, the ink is dried by ultraviolet irradiation of UV lamp, which is different from traditional drying methods such as baking and drying, that is to say, after typing, it will dry and be finished. Assuming that the reflectivity of the material surface is very strong, when the UV lamp shines on the material surface, light reflection will occur. Ultraviolet rays reflect on the sprinkler head, which makes the ink monotonous before it sprays on the surface of the object. The surface of the object can not be imaged, and the ink that has not been sprayed in the head condenses, forming a blockage of the nozzle, and then the nozzle is discarded.
Finally, the UV printer can not print when the post-printing process involves high temperature, strong acid and strong alkali. UV printer ink can withstand high temperature between 150 and 270 degrees. If it exceeds this temperature, it will not be able to adhere to the surface of the object, which will lead to pattern falling off and deformation. In addition, strong acid and alkali will also reduce the adhesion of ink, and then it can fall off from the surface of the article.
- March 25, 2019The uv flatbed printer for wood is a large format uv printer that is professionally used for commercial gifts and crafts. Uv flatbed printer for wood adopts UV-curing technology for users to print pho...view
- March 25, 2019Uv flatbed printers for wood can help you open up new markets. With the rapid development of society and the development of new things, if there is a digital printing machine that can print on any mat...view
- August 7, 2019What can a flatbed UV printing machine do?It can print high-precision images on the surface of objects. Applicable materials: acrylic, wood and bamboo materials, stone, leather, crystal glass, porcela...view
- August 7, 2019UV printer is the latest technology product in recent years. It is the mainstream printing equipment upgraded and innovated on the basis of the original ink painting machine with weak solvent. UV prin...view
- August 7, 2019Because of the properties of UV ink itself and many printing materials, in order to increase the fixity of the object during printing, the surface of the printed material is usually coated. But why do...view
- August 7, 2019Nowadays, the demand of the market is more and more individualized. Small batch, high precision, green environmental protection and high efficiency have become fashion needs. One generation of UV prin...view