Surface Post-processing Technology of UV Printer
UV printer surface post-treatment process function:
It is a post-processing process for the surface of printing materials such as film, special ink, varnish, foil, etc. The process can increase gloss or partly change texture, increase luxury and so on. In addition, functions such as durability and waterproof can be added.
Types of Surface Treatment Processes
1. Laminate (PP, PET)
After printing, adding PP film on the surface of material can give people a smooth feeling and improve its durability. This process is widely used in book covers and magazines.
2. Press the coat
The thermosetting resin is applied to the printed surface and attached to the material surface by applying heat and pressure. It can give a smooth feeling, but its durability is lower than that of laminates.
This is a process of varnishing the top of printing ink. Because it can be processed on the same production line as printing ink, it can reduce costs, shorten delivery time, and also can be processed on the spot. Gloss and durability are not as good as laminates and coatings, but they can be processed without damaging the material's texture.
4. Stamping of Aluminum Foil
It shows metallic luster by adding "foil" and adhesives to the material and pressurizing the plate while heating it to the foil.
In addition to printing relief (plane), the UV printer can also use embossing and drum to change the physical characteristics of the material itself and make it have uneven lines.
- August 7, 2019This requires us to have a good understanding of the core elements of color management system: equipment calibration, characterization and color conversion.1. Equipment calibration. In order to ensure...view
- August 7, 2019The UV printer on the market is known as the omnipotent printer. In fact, at present, compared with traditional printing equipment, it is more suitable for various printing materials, more abundant qu...view
- August 7, 2019One of the reasons for the large deviation of the actual pattern color of the UV printer is the accuracy of the device itself. Although the choice of two different types of nozzles on the printing acc...view
- August 7, 2019UV printer has a little taste when printing, which is relatively slight. It can not smell in a well ventilated environment. The finished product after printing is completely tasteless and non-volatile...view
- April 18, 2019With the gradual improvement of the advertising industry's business day and day, the traditional printing equipment has been unable to keep up with the customer's demand in terms of speed and precisio...view
- April 18, 2019Nowadays, customers are increasingly pursuing high-precision machines and equipment that can be printed on the mobile back cover. The following points should be noted when selecting a mobile back cove...view