What's the Solution when the UV Flatbed Print Head Blocked by White Ink?
The white ink is not used for a long term or using white ink over warranty may cause the problem. Unlike other inks, white ink precipitate when it is not used for a long-term and block the nozzle.
Clean the print head with cleaner, replace the ink container, change the white ink (better not add too much at one time), then finally clean the print head base with ultrasonic or replace a new one.
- September 18, 2018After using UV printer with Ricoh print heads, there will be a common problem, the printed products present a phenomenon of drawing, that is faults which look like wavy silk pattern. So why does this ...view
- September 18, 2018In the long term of using UV printer, how to handle the fuzzy and doubling of the font or image blurry when printing small sized font? Below are good solutions to solve this situation. There are three...view
- September 18, 2018The biggest headache for UV printing starters is the problem of selection. So what exactly make UV printing so different from screen printing? In comparison with the traditional screen printing, which...view
- September 18, 2018Normally, the image produced by UV printer can sustain for 2-5 years in outdoor situation, the time is relevant with the environment. Say if there is always sunlight, rainy, windy, etc., possibly the ...view
- September 18, 2018The reason UV printers can't print material like mirrors is because of the print head. As we all know, the biggest specification of UV ink is that it is cured by light, and when we expose it by UV lam...view
- September 18, 2018The UV ink don't contain the VOC which is harmful for human, but the un-cured UV ink is still not allowed to contact with the body directly. A long term of direct contact with UV ink may stimulate the...view