How to Adjust the Ink Thickness of UV Printer?
UV printer is becoming more and more popular in the printing market, but it is a new model after all. Many people are not familiar with the universal printer. Recently, many customers consulted about whether the universal printer can change the ink thickness, how to change it, and what the detailed method is. Let's know about it here today.
Generally speaking, domestic UV printers are usually four-color, and industrial equipment standards are six-color and eight-color. The adjustment of ink thickness mainly depends on three factors.
The first is the variety and background color of raw materials. If the appearance of raw materials is soft, the gap is large and the background color of raw materials is deep, the amount of ink needed will be increased by 20% - 40%.
Next is the request to see the image. If the color of the image is deeper and the color request is more beautiful, then the appropriate thickness of the progressive ink is needed.
Ultimately, it depends on the special request. If we seek the effect of relief 3D, we need to add the thickness of ink.
To change the thickness of ink, the following methods can be used:
In the printing software, the percentage of inkjet volume can be set, the number of times of printing can be set, and then the thickness of ink can be changed. On the one hand, it can save
ink, on the other hand, it can improve the quality of printing.
UV printers improve the thickness of the ink, and an auxiliary function is the percentage of feathering. Usually it is between 0% and 200%. If the system prints more delicate patterns and richer colors, it needs to register feathering function. The bigger the value, the better the effect of printing. Similarly, the speed of production will also be reduced, depending on the actual needs of users.
It should be noted that the thickness of ink set by UV printer is not the thicker the better. Similarly, if set unreasonably, it will affect the quality of the printed color.
- March 8, 2019The ink of the UV printer is the printing ink that has been active in the market in recent years. The entry of UV printer inks has also brought new hope to the printing industry, which is almost a mil...view
- August 7, 2019UV printer has a little taste when printing, which is relatively slight. It can not smell in a well ventilated environment. The finished product after printing is completely tasteless and non-volatile...view
- August 7, 2019The water tank of UV printer is a core component of water-cooled cooling system. If the water tank is abnormal, there will always be alarm sounds and indicator lights on. Please solve this problem as ...view
- March 25, 2019The uv flatbed printer for wood is a large format uv printer that is professionally used for commercial gifts and crafts. Uv flatbed printer for wood adopts UV-curing technology for users to print pho...view
- April 18, 2019There are many kinds of printers in the market, one of which is called a cell phone case printer. Cell phone case printer is not subject to any data restrictions, and can be used for colorful photo-le...view
- August 7, 2019Summer is the hottest season of the year, so how to maintain the UV printer in summer? The details are as follows:1. Inspect nozzlesBecause the temperature is too high in summer and the ink is easy to...view