Classification of UV Printer Coatings
UV printer is the latest technology product in recent years. It is the mainstream printing equipment upgraded and innovated on the basis of the original ink painting machine with weak solvent. UV printer has many advantages, such as dry-as-you-go printing, easy to fade, high printing accuracy and good efficiency. UV printer equipment is a combination of LED UV lamp and oily ink. So theoretically, it can be printed and attached to any flat material. But there are also some special industrial materials because the surface is too smooth. It will have the characteristics of dark print color and easy fading. So how do we solve the printing of these special materials?
The answer is to use a special chemical material called coating. Now let's understand what coating is. With the continuous development of printing industry and the progress of technology, UV printer is a kind of high-tech digital printing equipment of inkjet printing which is "non-contact with objects". It can print in full color without any material restriction. Generally, the material of objects can be printed directly with universal ink or coat-free ink. However, for some special materials, there will be no ink absorption or poor printing effect. Therefore, it is necessary to use some paint to treat the surface of the object so that it can present perfect effect.
When using the coating, many people will ask whether the UV printer coating can be used on all kinds of substrates. The answer is that if adhesion is not considered, it will be no problem. If adhesion is considered, it can not. UV printer coating is for the base material and ink, a kind of base material and a kind of coating, at the same time, the performance of ink should be considered. In this way, there are many kinds of UV printer coatings, such as metal coatings, ABS coatings, leather coatings, silica gel coatings, glass coatings, PC coatings and so on. The following micro-spray printing edition will tell you about the six coating knowledge of UV printers.
CP: Metals. Quick drying; spraying requirements, the surface is thicker, otherwise easy to drop;
DY: Metals, ceramics, slower than CP, suitable for aluminium, copper, tinplate, aluminium alloy and other materials. They can also be used in ceramic tiles and tempered glass. Special treatment is required. There are two kinds of transparent and white, both can do bright and matte effect. It is mainly the smoothness of the surface. If ceramics are smoother than glass, use DY.
II. ABS Coating
CU, ABS bottles: acrylic, plastic, bamboo and wood. Pay attention to whether the surface is burnt or not. There are many kinds of materials for ABS. They are suitable for wood board, PVC, ABS, gypsum board, thickened kraft paper, acrylic, PS, PVC, plastics, etc. They are transparent and white respectively. They can be used for bright and matte effect.
ABS Bottle: According to the customer's material, decide which one to use. Spraying requires even surface.
III. Leather Coatings
It is suitable for dermis, leather, PVC leather, PU leather and so on. It has transparent and white two kinds respectively. It can make bright and matte effect.
IV. Silica Gel Coating
It is suitable for silicone and rubber materials. Surface activity is poor, flame treatment is necessary, otherwise adhesion is not enough. Flame treatment. According to experience, the surface should not be sprayed too thick, otherwise it is not easy to dry. Specific operational details are provided to customers.
V. Glass Coating
PL: It is suitable for plexiglass, toughened glass, ceramics, ceramic tile and crystal. It needs special treatment. It has transparent and white two kinds respectively. It can be used for bright and matte effect. Boiling resistance requires higher requirements, usually with white oil. Adhesion is important. White oil should not be too strong, otherwise it is easy to dissolve the pattern, and it is better to spray twice.
VI. PC Coating
PC is a hard material, usually not easily accessible by adhesion. It is suitable for PS, PP, PVC and other P-beginning materials.
- April 18, 2019Uv printers can meet the high-quality and high-demand printing needs of metal, glass, leather, ceramics, wood, fabric, PVC, acrylic, advertising materials and many other industries. When printing a pa...view
- March 25, 2019The cleaning method of nozzles of canvas painting machine. The canvas painting machine is convenient to operate, and is also widely used in printing materials. As time goes by, some failures may be en...view
- August 7, 2019The UV printer on the market is known as the omnipotent printer. In fact, at present, compared with traditional printing equipment, it is more suitable for various printing materials, more abundant qu...view
- August 7, 2019In recent years, with the gradual improvement and development of the market, UV printers continue to bring forth new ideas. Manufacturers are vigorously developing new equipment to meet the needs of v...view
- August 7, 2019The water tank of UV printer is a core component of water-cooled cooling system. If the water tank is abnormal, there will always be alarm sounds and indicator lights on. Please solve this problem as ...view
- December 20, 2018From 3D Printing to Additive Manufacturing Industry Experts to Meet at BIG IDEAS for UV+EB Technology ConferenceChevy Chase, Md. – A unique, high-level cross section of supply and customer chain inno...view